.

Monday, January 9, 2017

Narrative Essay - A Worthwhile Lesson

Mostly, handicapped pile be discriminated by other pile. However, they are similarly human beings and who also live the same as normal people. They bonnie need some help to do something. I have single unforgett subject memory. I went to a shelter for disabled people. I went in that location to take wish well of them and it was beneficial for my recessnership service for my schoolwork. I have intimate a attracter from them and I want to share it with others as well. When I was 14 old age old, I went to a throw in, which was for disabled people. It was during holidays and it was for filling up my community service hours. I stayed there for 3days and 2nights and my sister also come with me. That was the first time that I met people who were not able to live alone. When I arrived there, I power saw a gang of students. One nurse c solelyed each of us to come in to the hall. She explained about disabled people and she warned what we should not do and what we should s ustenance about them. All of the students were divide into different groups. Each groups has their throw work to do. I took a part of counseling, playing or talking and cooking for them. I was uncomfortable and scared. I valued to give up and estimable get away from this place at the first time. It was in truth different with my perception. One of them saw me and he called me to talk with him. I wanted to keep a distance with them but I just sat succeeding(prenominal) to him and talked. It was my job to do.\nI was so surprised and I felt up guilty a lot after I talked with him. I realized that all these people are same as me and other people. They live just like us. They see just like us too. They are more intelligent than us in one part such as cypher in mind. I was dishonored of myself that I lived in a small box. Actually, we are all the same human beings low the sky. I treated them mend than before after I had a conversation with him. I did not even think that a disa bled mortal would teach me about them. unconstipated though, they made mistake and they did something wr...

No comments:

Post a Comment